At Westchester Park Pediatrics in Purchase, New York, we offer more than medical expertise and state-of-the-art equipment. We also have integrated tools, protocols, and safety guidelines to stop the spread of coronavirus.
We continue to follow strict protocols for the safety our patients and have a long list of testing at our facility, all done in one location, such as:
- Molecular testing for flu, RSV, strep throat, and COVID-19
- Lead testing
- Eye testing
- Hearing testing
In addition to COVID-19 testing, we have taken the following in-office precautions to ensure the safety of patients, doctors, and staff:
- Exam rooms and public areas are disinfected with fogger treatments and with approved disinfectant wipes and aerosols daily.
- All our physicians maintain proper PPE.
- Our facility includes a wall mountable UVC Air Purifier and HEPA Filter - GermAway UV, which safely and efficiently sanitizes and disinfects the air in high traffic occupied areas.
- We have implemented a high-tech security system with patient entrance control when needed. High Tech TV systems have been added in the exam rooms for entertainment and future telemedicine support DIRECTLY in the patient rooms.
At Westchester Park Pediatrics, we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our patients and their families. To learn more about our COVID-19 safety measures, contact our office at (914) 761-1717 or ask our helpful staff about them during your next visit. We are always happy to answer your questions.